Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
Exclamation 4th of July Sales

http://gizmodo.com/5578998/all-the-f...hone-app-sales

a list of apps on sale for iOS platforms for this 4th of july. might even apply to stores outside the US.

ps. we need a $ (or some other monetary symbol) subject icon. lol.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Just checked a random sample in the UK store, and they all seem to be the "old" price. 4th July? Bah, humbug! .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #3
Yoshi 1080
Addict
Yoshi 1080 doesn't litterYoshi 1080 doesn't litterYoshi 1080 doesn't litter

Device: iPad, iPhone, Mac
Most of them work in Germany. I bought a couple of games for my iPad.
Yoshi 1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #4
lukasfikr
Enthusiast
lukasfikr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Kindle 3, Apple iPad/iPhone 4
Not for iPad
lukasfikr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:01 PM   #5
tyche
Addict
tyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with others

Device: PRS-505, iPad
I got PAC match for iPad. It's just as buggy as the iPhone version but I'm hoping they release a patch soon it's a fun game. I also got Brain Challenge Ipad. Well worth .99 each.

It's also very useful to visit app advice or use their app. There are free games, most for iPhone, every day. I got Roswell yesterday and it's really fun and looks very good even at 2x.

Last edited by tyche; 07-04-2010 at 04:03 PM.
tyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
I saw this on Touch Arcade yesterday and could not resist Sparta and the Brain Game one. Both worth .99 and iPad ready..... Great sales !
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote