Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 06-18-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
ginag
ginag began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
What did I do wrong?

I'm new to this so sorry if this has already been answered! Can someone tell me what I've done wrong? After saving my book initially and going in and doing little tweaking here and there I get this message when I try to save it again! Any ideas?!?

Error info: Cannot save file C:/Users/Gina/All's Fair.epub: ..\..\..\main_code\src\Sigil\Exporters\ExportEPUB. cpp(151): Throw in function void __thiscall ExportEPUB::SaveFolderAsEpubToLocation(const class QString &,const class QString &)
Dynamic exception type: class boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<struct CZipExceptionWrapper>
std::exception::what: Unknown exception
[struct error_string *] = Permission denied.

Sigil version: 0.2.0
Runtime Qt: 4.6.2
Compiled Qt: 4.6.2
Platform: Windows SysInfo ID 128

Thanks in advance!
ginag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
You probably have the epub file open in another application while trying to save it in Sigil.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #3
ginag
ginag began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Oops! You're right, I did! It worked perfectly when I closed adobe where I was viewing what I needed to correct. Thanks!
ginag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:16 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hi, Ginag. Good to have your company and glad to see that your problem was fixed so simply and quickly. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote