Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-19-2007, 11:45 PM   #1
charlesp
charlesp began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Disable Synchronization help please

I want to know how to selectively move stuff off the reader without losing the book permanently from the library. The ebook help docs say that disabling synchronization will only retain the stuff that I checked, but I can't find how to disable synchronization. Thank you.
charlesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
nojean
nojean began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505R
Any responses

New at this forum (actually my first forum) and really need some help with the PRS505 that I just got. I want to add tones of books that I have but because my reader sync with my library I run out of space and all my books are duplicates.

nojean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nojean View Post
New at this forum (actually my first forum) and really need some help with the PRS505 that I just got. I want to add tones of books that I have but because my reader sync with my library I run out of space and all my books are duplicates.

He and welcome. You will find lots of help here. You should post on the Sony reader forum. I would try to help you here but not quite clear what you are asking.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote