Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #76
PsyDocJoanne
Loves her 505 and her Z4!
PsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enoughPsyDocJoanne will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hi everyone,

I hope you all had wonderful weekends.

I'm really excited to see so much interest in a MobileRead book club!

Per a great suggestion by desertgrandma, I've PM'ed NatCh to see if we can get these book club threads pared down to just one, which hopefully will be made sticky.

In light of this, I'd like to encourage everyone to post book club related questions and comments to the "Official MobileRead Book Club: Welcome thread/November's book choice" thread.

Thanks!
Joanne
Old 10-13-2008, 05:56 PM   #77
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Per PsyDocJoanne's request, this thread is being closed in order to consolidate the discussion. Please continue in the "main" thread (whatever that means )
Advert
Closed Thread