Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-04-2013, 04:04 AM   #16
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transonic View Post
The company is angusandrobertson online.
Try checking the confirmation/receipt email A&R sent you when you bought the device. There might be more contact info there. Failing that, I'd try _ringing_ Kobo's number: support seems better by phone, often. 1800-971-418

A&R online's a legit company - as it says on their website, they're affiliated with Bookworld and are part of Random Penguin. They split from the bricks & mortar stores during the whole RedGroup debacle.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:27 AM   #17
Transonic
Enthusiast
Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kindle 4 NT, Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Try checking the confirmation/receipt email A&R sent you when you bought the device. There might be more contact info there. Failing that, I'd try _ringing_ Kobo's number: support seems better by phone, often. 1800-971-418

A&R online's a legit company - as it says on their website, they're affiliated with Bookworld and are part of Random Penguin. They split from the bricks & mortar stores during the whole RedGroup debacle.
I will try that. Hopefully I can get this sorted in the next few days. Thanks
Transonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #18
Transonic
Enthusiast
Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Transonic is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kindle 4 NT, Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Good news I was able to find a phone number for Bookworld c/s and a very nice lady was able to arrange for a new Kobo Mini to be sent to me and she gave me instructions for returning the faulty unit. Thanks everyone for your help.
Transonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:26 AM   #19
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transonic View Post
Good news I was able to find a phone number for Bookworld c/s and a very nice lady was able to arrange for a new Kobo Mini to be sent to me and she gave me instructions for returning the faulty unit. Thanks everyone for your help.
Excellent! I hope you get your new unit soon.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #20
TheMatrix
Enthusiast
TheMatrix plays well with othersTheMatrix plays well with othersTheMatrix plays well with othersTheMatrix plays well with othersTheMatrix plays well with othersTheMatrix plays well with othersTheMatrix plays well with othersTheMatrix plays well with othersTheMatrix plays well with othersTheMatrix plays well with othersTheMatrix plays well with others

Device: Kobo Mini, Ipad 2
That's great! Hope your new one arrives soon and works as advertised. I love my Mini, it's a nice little ereader. Now if they come out with one that has a built in light I'm set.
TheMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert