Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-12-2011, 06:29 AM   #31
chrisparker
Connoisseur
chrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: iPad Air 4, iPad mini 5, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Nook ST Glowlight
They tried to deliver mine yesterday but I was out. Expecting it any moment. (Ordered from sony.co.uk)
chrisparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #32
Insalata
Zealot
Insalata knows what time it isInsalata knows what time it isInsalata knows what time it isInsalata knows what time it isInsalata knows what time it isInsalata knows what time it isInsalata knows what time it isInsalata knows what time it isInsalata knows what time it isInsalata knows what time it isInsalata knows what time it is

Device: Kobo Sage, iPad
Mine's just arrived. Apparently the driver had it on the van yesterday but is new and said that he couldn't find the address, and there was too much traffic. It wasn't marked as out for delivery because he didn't know how to work the computer. Anyway, it's here, and I've put some books and a cover picture on it.

I like what I've seen so far, but it's my first e-reader, so I can't compare it with others. My first thought is that I need to put some serious thought into tagging my books.
Insalata is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert