Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you use Duokan Lite generally?
from the boot screen 115 34.33%
with launchpad hotkeys 32 9.55%
haven't used yet 188 56.12%
Voters: 335. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2015, 12:36 PM   #1426
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir007 View Post
put the DK folder in root, install this in KUAL and run it, correct? No need to install kterm this way?
Yes.

(FYI I didn't try this myself. )
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 01:38 PM   #1427
Fenrir007
Fenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Yes.

(FYI I didn't try this myself. )
No problem, I'll be your guinea pig. I'll report back. Did you capitalize the folder name correctly? The initial method posted was corrected after you made your post.
Fenrir007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 02:38 PM   #1428
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
No problem, I'll be your guinea pig. I'll report back. Did you capitalize the folder name correctly? The initial method posted was corrected after you made your post.
Yes. I also corrected the related part.
Old 05-26-2015, 09:23 PM   #1429
Fenrir007
Fenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheeseFenrir007 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Yes. I also corrected the related part.
It worked! Thanks a lot!
Fenrir007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:35 AM   #1430
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
It worked! Thanks a lot!
Happy to help. Thanks for the feedback.

Tags
doukan, duokan, duokan lite, epub, information, keyboard, kindle keyboard, mod, pdf