Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
jeannieju
jeannieju began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Calibre for RSS to Kindle1, jpgs clogging C drive

I use my kindle almost exclusively for rss feeds, and notice that pictures are clogging my C drive. I have Calibre installed on my "H" drive and my library d/l to that drive as well. yet the .jpg files still build up on my C drive. I would like to turn off the images when Calibre 'fetches', for all my rss feeds, or for selected ones. My disc cleanup didn't find the .jpegs so I have to search for them, identify which are just news images from Calibre, then delete them manually. Can you help?

Would also like to see time of day that rss was d/l. When there is one for a specific date already present, and I update, I can't immediately see which copy is the most recent.

Thanks.
jeannieju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Moved to the Calibre forum.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Can you attach one of your custom recipes
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote