Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-30-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Managing Amazon Books in Calibre

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note. I have many epub ebooks I read in Aldiko but also buy many books from Amazon that I read on the Kindle app.

But it is frustrating that I have books scattered across multiple apps. Is there a way that Calibre can manage both libraries or convert them so that I can read in just one app?

Thanks,
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:15 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebusinesstutor View Post
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note. I have many epub ebooks I read in Aldiko but also buy many books from Amazon that I read on the Kindle app.

But it is frustrating that I have books scattered across multiple apps. Is there a way that Calibre can manage both libraries or convert them so that I can read in just one app?

Thanks,
Yes. To remove DRM, google for 'Apprentice Alf' and follow the instructions found there.

When your books are DRM-free, Calibre can convert them to whatever format you choose and it can be setup so it sends books directly to the directory your reader app expects them to be in.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert