Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-20-2011, 02:58 AM   #16
shannont
Connoisseur
shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch, retired Sony PR300
So, I went ahead and did a factory reset and that fixed all my sideloading problems on my KT. Back to working how it did before. Took a bit of time to get back to working but now I can read the book I wanted too!
shannont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:06 AM   #17
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
It IS a nuisance but most of us have done at least one full reset and reload
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2011, 08:37 PM   #18
meagicano
meagicano began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
What version of Calibre are you all running? Shannon--is your problem with a Vox or some other Kobo device?
I'm running Calibre 0.8.31

I managed to get the ADE stuff to load after deleting the two calibre files but now I'm back to the problem where I can't get anything to load through Calibre... I even tried dragging and dropping again to no avail.
meagicano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #19
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by meagicano View Post
I'm running Calibre 0.8.31

I managed to get the ADE stuff to load after deleting the two calibre files but now I'm back to the problem where I can't get anything to load through Calibre... I even tried dragging and dropping again to no avail.
That's a weird one. Try deleting two calibre files again to get things working (hopefully) then add something other than the ADE files. Could be that one of those files is corrupted somehow and is messing you up to add anything more. Sounds like you don't have a computer + internet option to do a factory reset currently or I'd suggest that.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:47 PM   #20
meagicano
meagicano began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
I did a factory reset already... I've done two basics and a factory... I have no idea why this is being such a disaster.
meagicano is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert