Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 02-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
iPad March 7th Event Confirmed.

Apple has confirmed a March 7th event, and already invites are going to notable bloggers and newshounds. Can't wait to see which rumours are true.
I think I'll be getting one, been missing the ipad1 I sold a couple of months ago, something shocking.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/artic...nt_for_March_7

http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/28/a...san-francisco/

Last edited by kyteflyer; 02-28-2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: links added
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote