Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
RcktMan77
RcktMan77 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600 Touch Edition
Thumbs up Help Request With Calibre

I am running calibre v. 0.6.36 on Mac OS X v. 10.6.2 I have imported some ePUB books into calibre's library, and I can see the correct cover images for these books in both the information frame at the bottom, in the meta information editing window, and by toggling the cover browsing feature. However, when I open the ePUB files in the viewer, the cover images are missing.

Is there an explicit option to display these images in the viewer that perhaps I have overlooked? All I see is a border surrounding a white background where the cover image should be. The images in question are 115kB to 200kB JPEG images, so I am somewhat confused why these covers are not appearing in the viewer window, but show up everywhere else in the application. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
RcktMan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Can you post one of these epub files (if they're not copyrighted)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
RcktMan77

The ePUB files in question are all copyrighted materials...
Old 01-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
open a ticket on the calibre website and attach one of them there.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
RcktMan77

Thanks. A ticket has been opened related to this issue under my username. Let me know if there is anything else I can provide to help diagnose this behavior.
Advert