Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #271
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Damn lestatar, good way to show the future to our fellows poohbear_nc and AprilHare

I bit cruel tho but must turn out as a really good horror story for them, very "gorish". Better only if filmed, Muahahahah!!!
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:35 AM   #272
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
How do you fiends sleep at night?
Hopefully badly, with chicken talons poking out of your beds!
Kinky!
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:41 AM   #273
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Ohhhh, our almighty provider arrived... Now lets all do one nice queue to receive the delightful food so we can properly celebrate this awesome day.
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:35 PM   #274
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaTakeshi View Post
Ohhhh, our almighty provider arrived... Now lets all do one nice queue to receive the delightful food so we can properly celebrate this awesome day.
"In nomine Colonia et servio et sanctus Pullus..."

Oh Great Colonel, give us our daily breast and thigh portion, and through your divine recipe of 11 Secret Herbs and Spices, allow us to partake of your Finger Licking Good bounty.
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #275
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
It's National Fried Chicken Day in the USA....

[A day to enjoy crisp and tasty, finger licking good fried chicken.]
Tying black band of mourning onto wing ... in remembrance of all my slain & consumed relatives ... running & hiding from my hungry "friends" who are deluging me with invitations to come on over & celebrate a national holiday with them. [they think I don't hear them snickering about a free meal]

[April - retreat to the armored reinforced coop ASAP. Refuse offers of a ride from anyone in a white suit. We must plan our bloody reprisal!]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #276
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I guess it's also International Kissing Day: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...l-kissing-day/

I say Kiss some KFC Goodbye!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #277
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
It's about time we organize our chicken eating efforts....I found some insignias for our troops!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kfc-badges.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	73908  
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #278
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I guess it's also International Kissing Day: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...l-kissing-day/

I say Kiss some KFC Goodbye!
Does this mean I get kissed before I'm plucked?
Old 07-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #279
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Does this mean I get kissed before I'm plucked?
Plucker-up!!!!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #280
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Tying black band of mourning onto wing ... in remembrance of all my slain & consumed relatives ... running & hiding from my hungry "friends" who are deluging me with invitations to come on over & celebrate a national holiday with them. [they think I don't hear them snickering about a free meal]

[April - retreat to the armored reinforced coop ASAP. Refuse offers of a ride from anyone in a white suit. We must plan our bloody reprisal!]
Battle reinforced coop at the ready. Prepare for reprisal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJK2111 View Post
"In nomine Colonia et servio et sanctus Pullus..."

Oh Great Colonel, give us our daily breast and thigh portion, and through your divine recipe of 11 Secret Herbs and Spices, allow us to partake of your Finger Licking Good bounty.
The Great Colonel was a fool. Down with Kentucky Fried anything!
As for lestatar, for shame! Abusing my brothers-in-wing! Revenge shall be ours!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
Plucker-up!!!!
Try plucking me and see how far you get!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #281
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
KFC is evil. I can just see those callous bastards in their kitchen, treating the mortal remains of my brothers-in-wing with such disrespect!
It's horrible! How can you KFC eaters bear the shame!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #282
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
KFC is evil. I can just see those callous bastards in their kitchen, treating the mortal remains of my brothers-in-wing with such disrespect!
It's horrible! How can you KFC eaters bear the shame!
don't worry AprilHare, they will get really fat have a miserable life and die young!

SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #283
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Here is Señor Gato cooking our chicken dinner.

Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:29 AM   #284
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
^ Recruit that feline immediately!
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #285
poohbear_nc
Now what?

April! The kittehs have turned on us too! They've joined the doggies!

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!