Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Sony Touch Reader PRS-600 Black in UK

Up for sale is my Sony PRS-600 - it was purchased new at the end of October last year so 3 and a half months old.

It is in very good and well-looked after condition, no visible scratches. All in good working order. Comes with original cardboard box (little bit battered) as well as the supplied soft case and usb cable.

I can get up to 12 days heavy reading on the battery so that's in good condition and holding a charge well.

Prefer to sell within the UK for £180 (including insured) postage - payment by paypal.

I have got an ebay account so I could sell it on there if that is prefered but would have to up the price a little to compensate for ebay fees. Also willing to consider EU buyers but would have to work out how much the insured postage would be.

Any questions please ask and I'll answer as soon as I can. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aDSCF0398.JPG
Views:	284
Size:	453.2 KB
ID:	45189  

Last edited by poshm; 02-12-2010 at 05:42 AM.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:42 AM   #2
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Sold today thanks
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert