Device: Kobo Vox
Kindle library

Is it possible to access your Kindle library on the Vox? I can't figure out how
to download the kindle library.
Alans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Yes it's possible, you have to download the Kindle app. I can't remember where I downloaded it from, maybe someone will be kind enough to give you a link
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2011, 11:18 AM   #3
Alans
Connoisseur
Alans began at the beginning.

I was able to download the app, but I can't figure out how to access my library through that.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:07 PM   #4
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
By Kindle Library, do you mean books bought through Amazon? Because if they're side-loaded books, you'll have to pull the,moff your Kindle and then into the Vox. Otherwise enter your account details into the Kindle app after its installed.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #5
Alans
Connoisseur
Alans began at the beginning.

Yes I would like to try and read the books I downloaded to my kindle on the vox. But
I don't see anywhere on the app that allows me to log in.
Advert
Old 11-11-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Have you tried the menu button while your in the app? It's the middle button on the bottom of the Vox.
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote