Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
Android Market issues

I bought a program and it seems stuck on Authorizing Purchase. Like all day stuck! Any ideas on how to 'un-stuck' it? I've looked at the help page, done all that, and nothing in the way of results.
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Try clearing the cache/data with NOOKcolor Tools and Titanium Backup.

Try logging in to Google Talk.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Try clearing the cache/data with NOOKcolor Tools and Titanium Backup.

Try logging in to Google Talk.
I've read about Google Talk but can't find it. Its not a program I can download. How do you sign it to it?

Addition:
OK, figured that out and signed in but all I get on the 2 programs Im trying to download is Starting Download for the free one and Authorizing Purchase for the pay one. The last one's been doing that for a day now. I've rebooted, stopped/started the download, canceled the purchase and repurchased, cleared the cache, and nothing works. Very frusterating. I'd delete the program but I'm not sure how I'd get it back on again.

Last edited by rogerperk; 02-02-2011 at 04:05 PM.
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote