Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #1291
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I found it, and also realized I'd set my preferences to delete files after successful download, so I changed that too. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Next time you lose a download -- assuming your using Safari -- you click the "View" menu in Safari, then "Show downloads." This gives you a list of everything you recently downloaded, with magnifying glasses next to each item. You can click the magnifying glass, and the Finder opens the folder that contains the downloaded file, with that file selected.

Note: it might be under the "Window" menu instead of the "View" menu in OS 10.6.8. In OS 10.7.4, you can also reach the downloads via the button with the downwards arrow to the right of Safari's url/search field.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #1292
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by coinín View Post
GBSave50Sept comes up as expired now. At least, it did when I tried to use it ten minutes ago.

Ditto and confirmed today. Also tried US and CA just in case (which come back invalid).
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #1293
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
I found it, and also realized I'd set my preferences to delete files after successful download, so I changed that too. Thanks!
Glad I could help!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:06 AM   #1294
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
New kobo coupon

Pick up your next great crime read.
PROMO CODE: Save30Sep28
Offer expires: October 5, 2012 11:59 PM
One promo code per customer.

Got this offer today.
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:51 AM   #1295
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
another 30% off code

Get 30% off great reads.
Great savings on top Young Adult picks and much more this weekend!
PROMO CODE: bloom3028

Expires October 1, 2012 11:59 PM.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #1296
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort1997 View Post
Pick up your next great crime read.
PROMO CODE: Save30Sep28
Offer expires: October 5, 2012 11:59 PM

Got this offer today.
Was this for a specific list of books or for select ones? Thanks.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #1297
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
Was this for a specific list of books or for select ones? Thanks.
It says 'Bloomsbury or affiliates', and only valid until Oct 1, Link:
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/BNew/...BsYt7iQ-1.html
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #1298
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Dammit, how did I miss out on the 50%off code? I usually keep pretty close tabs on this thread.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #1299
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Dammit, how did I miss out on the 50%off code? I usually keep pretty close tabs on this thread.
I also missed it and had to use a 35% off code instead
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #1300
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
It says 'Bloomsbury or affiliates', and only valid until Oct 1, Link:
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/BNew/...BsYt7iQ-1.html
Thanks but that's the list for the second code posted. Got that one in my email as well. I didn't get the first one that was posted for crime reads.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #1301
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Thanks but that's the list for the second code posted. Got that one in my email as well. I didn't get the first one that was posted for crime reads.
I apologize, that's what happens when you hit reply before 3rd cup of coffee!

Just tried both codes on a random book, won't let me apply either so both those codes must be list-specific.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #1302
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
I got the mail for the crime books as well. This is where it links to:

http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/Saveo...crimefictionUK
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #1303
RareBird
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I apologize, that's what happens when you hit reply before 3rd cup of coffee!

Just tried both codes on a random book, won't let me apply either so both those codes must be list-specific.
Only 3rd? I'm pretty sure my blood has been replaced by coffee. I won't say the exact number where I begin to function but it's more than 3
Old 09-28-2012, 08:21 PM   #1304
RareBird
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I got the mail for the crime books as well. This is where it links to:

http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/Saveo...crimefictionUK
Thanks Mrs_Often.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #1305
2652catz
kik11e
2652catz began at the beginning.

Device: vox,kobo,kobo wi fi, kobo touch,pad devices by samsung and toshiba
Thanks for the codes
nt having much success at the moment. Ws having untold problems with KOBO they were sendng duplicate chapters of books and stuffing up the working system. The only answer was to reset it. I think its even worse now.
BUT the interesting point is since rebooting i haven't been able to use any of the discount coupons, this is includes the one KOBO sent me before resetting and it doesn't expire until the end of this month.
KOBO can't even tell whats wrong - spent 45 minutes on the phone with them and I am in Australia. Can't help it - I'm lazy - love the system but when it shits itself it causes untold repercusions
2652catz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals