Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
JHD
JHD
JHD began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Touch PRS 600
Can someone please help me with my Sony Reader 600?

I cannot transfer purchased books from the library to my Sony Reader 600
JHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Have you gotten the email from Sony saying they assigned you an Adobe ID? If you have, then close the library, reopen it with the device connected, then login again to the eBookstore. Then try to drag the book over to the Reader again. It should prompt you to authorize the device. Click yes. If it doesn't work after that, try closing and reopening again.

If none of that works, let me know.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, JHD.

You've come to the right place for help.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:47 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, JHD.

You've come to the right place for help.
No, the "Book Uploads" forum is not the right place. I have moved this thread to the appropriate forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote