Notices

Old 01-26-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
porga
Connoisseur
porga began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 912 Pro
912 - Add custom keyboard possibility?

Hello,

can someone instruct me how to add custom keyboard fo Croatian language on PB912?

Wiki -QWERTZ keyboard

Croatian keyboard keymap

Since this device is Linux based, maybe it even have support already included in kernel?
If it does not, I suppose there is some possibility to add it through file system.

I have no problem with interface in english language, but for some notes I might need custom Croatian characters.

Thank you people.
porga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
have a look here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=27
paola is offline   Reply With Quote