Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 10:54 AM   #76
Game Error
Enthusiast
Game Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: None
Please add me to the list as well I had previously sent a PM to ossidiana
Old 02-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #77
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
For people waiting for the code, do be aware that it is still likely to move slowly, mobmind (who currently has it) does not appear to have been on the site since last Monday.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #78
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
OK folks, no problem. Feel free to skip over me if you need to when my turn comes around, as on wednesday afternoon I will be either on a train or walking through Spain, with only intermittent internet access. Back around the 18th march. Give me a little slack if you can, as I will maybe have internet thursday and friday evenings. (that's CET)
Thanks
Old 02-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #79
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
OK folks, no problem. Feel free to skip over me if you need to when my turn comes around, as on wednesday afternoon I will be either on a train or walking through Spain, with only intermittent internet access. Back around the 18th march. Give me a little slack if you can, as I will maybe have internet thursday and friday evenings. (that's CET)
Thanks
How dare you have a life!

Old 02-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #80
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

[QUOTE]How dare you have a life![QUOTE]

Eek! Sorry, hang head in shame.
I am taking my kindle along, if that helps.....
Grovel grovel
Old 02-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #81
mobmind
Connoisseur
mobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankindmobmind has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: none
Code sent to Lemurion.

Knickers may now be officially untwisted.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #82
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Thanks, code sent to hwlester.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #83
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobmind View Post
Code sent to Lemurion.

LOL. Code redeemed and new code sent to edicius. Knickers may remain untwisted.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #84
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobmind View Post
Code sent to Lemurion.

No problemo - not as if it were stalled that long (or extremely urgent - I won't download these for a couple of months).
Old 02-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #85
BadBilly
Nodding at stupid things
BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, OnePlus 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, iPad Mini 2, PC
Man, it's been forever since somebody twisted my knickers.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:19 AM   #86
edicius
edicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavens

Device: none
Code redeemed and new code sent to piperclassique.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:58 AM   #87
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot

Code redeemed and new one sent to Koland.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #88
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Code redeemed and new one sent to Koland.
Have code.

Kildar didn't send me an email in his PM, apparently.

Any other new to the Baen Bundles might want to make sure that they did so (not just a PM, but include an email that you can check, that doesn't delete spam too aggressively and that hasn't been used to register an account at Baen).
Old 02-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #89
koland
Grand Sorcerer

code sent to Kildar by PM (since I don't have an email)
Old 02-26-2013, 02:07 PM   #90
ossidiana
ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!ossidiana , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: kobo glo
i got 3 PMs
from Game Error, michelle06259 and JohnnyBook
I got Game Error's first so i think he will be after me in the list, is it so?
Closed Thread