Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-20-2011, 06:42 AM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Any good pdf reader for drm pdf books?

I love to use Goodreader on my iPad for pdf files, since i can make annotations etc.

Now I bought a drm coded pdf book, which unfortunatly can not be opened in Goodreader. Right now I'm reading it with bluefire, but I can only make bookmarks and nothing else. Is there a good pdf reader, that i can use with pdf drm books?

thx
mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
txtr is another option, apparently, though I haven't tried its PDF support. I doubt it has the annotation features you're looking for, however.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #3
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Nevermind, found a way to open the book in Goodreader, now I'm happy
Old 06-21-2011, 02:10 AM   #4
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by mos View Post
Nevermind, found a way to open the book in Goodreader, now I'm happy
Mind sharing how?
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:41 AM   #5
mos
Addict

I have a Mac and couldn't find out a way, until yesterday, to make my own "security copy" with it. Now I found on Youtube a very interesting video by NathanSifu and it works like a charm.

Finally I can read my bought pdf books in GoodReader and make all my annotations, marking etc. Simply awesome.
Advert