Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
europas_ice
Groupie
europas_ice doesn't littereuropas_ice doesn't littereuropas_ice doesn't litter

Device: iPhone 11 (Kindle app & iBooks)
I don't like picture display

I don't like the new system of viewing pictures, where they show up in their own little popup box. For me, the system loads really slowly, and it doesn't allow me any control on how I view the image, like I had before.

I admit I don't know exactly when the transition was made. Maybe it's been like this for a while now, but I know it wasn't like this in the past and I know I don't like it much. I understand you're probably not going to change it back right away based solely on my post, but I wanted to voice my opinion so you know.
europas_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Yea, I noticed it can be slow too. It's done this for a while. If you click on the little pop-up box while it is loading, it will open the image in a new window/tab.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
europas_ice
Groupie
europas_ice doesn't littereuropas_ice doesn't littereuropas_ice doesn't litter

Device: iPhone 11 (Kindle app & iBooks)
Ooo, good tip. I'll try that, thanks!
europas_ice is offline   Reply With Quote