Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
10 days of premium apps, 10 cents per app!

On the Android Market, they're running 10 days of deals.

Several apps at 10 cents a piece.

Day 1:
SoundHound
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD
Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Swiftkey X Keyboard
Endomondo Sports Tracker
Great Little War Game
SketchBook Mobile
Field Runners HD
Color & Draw for Kids
Paper Camera

https://market.android.com/details?i...cwNjMwNzMiXQ..
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #2
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Dang it, I want Asphalt 6 but it doesn't show up as available on my Transformer. It's the only one of the 10 that doesn't.

My NC CM7 shows only 2 available.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
Greg_E
Zealot
Greg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheeseGreg_E can extract oil from cheese

Device: Acer Iconia a500, XP tablet PC
None of these deals are showing on my Acer a500, Sketchbook Mobile is kind of neat but I got it free a few weeks ago as an app of the day. Most of this stuff is just worthless to me but once in a while they throw in something useful like Sketchbook Mobile or Documents to go.
Greg_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
That's odd, FieldRunner HD is a tablet optimized game.

Swiftkey X is for phones and is a very good keyboard. I use Swiftkey Tablet X for my nook.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:37 AM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Amazon has priced matched the apps so you can get the same apps on Amazon for $.10
Advert
Old 12-07-2011, 03:09 AM   #6
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
All the apps are 10 cents but in singapore dollars I just bought them all its too cheap a deal to miss out 10 apps for a dollar.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:19 AM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Thanks for the heads up. It's nice to see Google offering some deals like this. Still; Amazon has been giving away a free app every day since 22 Mar, when it opened its appstore.

Amazon is matching the price on 7 of them. The other 3 are not available (Endomondo, Great Little War Game, Minecraft).

Of the 7 Amazon is selling, 5 of them were part of the Free App of the Day program (SoundHound Infinity, Fieldrunners HD, SwiftKey X Keyboard, Paper Camera, SketchBook Mobile). These 5 I have, and I'm not interested in the rest.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 12-07-2011 at 04:21 AM. Reason: typo
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:53 AM   #8
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
A nice little bunch of deals. I've picked up half of them. :-)

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:23 AM   #9
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Where can you get a list? Or is that only in a browser?

Edit:

When I follow the link in the OP, it says that Paper Camera is €0,10. But when I go to the Market on my Flyer, it says €1,49...

Last edited by Sweetpea; 12-07-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks for the heads up. It's nice to see Google offering some deals like this. Still; Amazon has been giving away a free app every day since 22 Mar, when it opened its appstore.

Amazon is matching the price on 7 of them. The other 3 are not available (Endomondo, Great Little War Game, Minecraft).

Of the 7 Amazon is selling, 5 of them were part of the Free App of the Day program (SoundHound Infinity, Fieldrunners HD, SwiftKey X Keyboard, Paper Camera, SketchBook Mobile). These 5 I have, and I'm not interested in the rest.
Problem is, Amazon is not available for most of the world. These apps are...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
=X=
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post

I don't buy every free app amazon offers only the ones I think I might like. FieldRunners was the only one I owned of the 5. I re-purchased it. Paying $.10 to be free of Amazon's DRM is not a bad deal.

=X=
Old 12-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #12
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Here's a link to the daily 10 cent apps at Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?i...imed_promotion.

Today's apps (Day 2):

Fruit Ninja
BB - Bedtime Battle
AirSync by doubleTwist
Flick Golf!
Star Chart
Reckless Racing
Christmas HD
NFL Rivals
Beautiful Widgets
Read It Later Pro

Okay, I have a question... I don't have my tablet yet (Acer Iconia A500), but I'm hoping it'll arrive next week. I don't have another Android device, and I don't have a Google account. Is there any way I can purchase these 10 cent apps now and have them available for the A500? (Obviously, I'm an Android newbie!)
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Problem is, Amazon is not available for most of the world. These apps are...
I know. Just letting people know that Amazon is price matching some of them.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #14
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I don't buy every free app amazon offers only the ones I think I might like. FieldRunners was the only one I owned of the 5. I re-purchased it. Paying $.10 to be free of Amazon's DRM is not a bad deal.

=X=
I do. I have every free app Amazon offered (except one I forgot to get). It doesn't obligate me to place them on my devices. They sit on Amazon's servers waiting for me to download in case I want them in the future.

When Amazon offered SoundHound Infinity for free, my Nook Color wasn't able to use it for lack of a microphone. Still, I got it anyway. Now that I have a Galaxy Player, I can use it.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #15
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Dang it, I want Asphalt 6 but it doesn't show up as available on my Transformer. It's the only one of the 10 that doesn't.

My NC CM7 shows only 2 available.
Buy on on the Android market website if it doesn't show up on your device at market.android.com.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote