Estonia 1 0.23%
Wales 1 0.23%
United States 137 31.35%
New Zealand 8 1.83%
Voters: 437. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #31
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Errrrmm....what about all those chickens in Central America?
Now rendered homeless?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #32
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Now rendered homeless?
Chickie!!!

My turkey isn't defrosted......you'll do!!! (gets out cleaver)

Had to eliminate someone!! I figured those Belgium-ers would come after me if I didn't.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:19 AM   #33
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm not sure why you bothered with so many categories.

Why not do it like stamp catalogues? Then you need only three: "Great Britain", "Commonwealth" and "World"
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:20 AM   #34
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Chickie!!!

My turkey isn't defrosted......you'll do!!! (gets out cleaver)

Had to eliminate someone!! I figured those Belgium-ers would come after me if I didn't.....
Let go of my drumstick, errr leg! Now! Or I'll have to use the can of cranberry spray on you!
Old 11-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #35
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
so what DO chickens have for Thanksgiving?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #36
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Errrmmmm......[part of that other bird - it's already in a plastic bag - ready for the oven - I didn't recognize it - a frozen white lump] .....

dressing! Lots of cornbread dressing!
Old 11-25-2010, 10:27 AM   #37
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
I figured those Belgium-ers would come after me if I didn't.....
Of course not, we're too busy tearing our country apart and hating the people on the other side of the language border
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #38
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'm not sure why you bothered with so many categories.

Why not do it like stamp catalogues? Then you need only three: "Great Britain", "Commonwealth" and "World"
Okay, now you're sounding like an American!

Quote:
Let go of my drumstick, errr leg! Now! Or I'll have to use the can of cranberry spray on you!
mmm......I love cranberry sauce with my chicken, err.......turkey!!! Yeah, thats it!! Turkey!!!

Any distant relations?
Old 11-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #39
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Okay, now you're sounding like an American!

No, no - Americans would have 2 categories: American and not American! [just a joke folks!]

mmm......I love cranberry sauce with my chicken, err.......turkey!!! Yeah, thats it!! Turkey!!!

Any distant relations?
All my relatives got presidential pardons this year!
Old 11-25-2010, 10:34 AM   #40
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Now rendered homeless?
HA! Fixed!!! (I have an "in" with the mods).........
Old 11-25-2010, 10:35 AM   #41
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Snakes!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:41 AM   #42
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Snakes!
Old 11-25-2010, 10:47 AM   #43
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:

I'm heading out to my nephew's house. Happy Thanksgiving to all of those here in the U.S. who celebrate it, and for everybody else, I hope you have a wonderful day today!

Chickie, don't work too hard raking those leaves! Chill out and enjoy the day.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:52 AM   #44
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
No, I left out "Russia" on purpose. If you look at the last poll, not one person chose it.

perhaps it was the name?

Perhaps I should have called it "That big block of land north of Asia?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:26 AM   #45
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
Of course not, we're too busy tearing our country apart and hating the people on the other side of the language border
Just remember, a disunited government does no harm.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote