Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Today, 09:46 AM   #37996
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
MRI at the hospital this afternoon confirms the original diagnosis... ruptured bicep tendon. Fortunately it's not at the attachments, but in the middle over the muscle belly, so no surgery required. Another 3-4 weeks with it wrapped in an Ace bandage, and I can start fencing again. YIPPEE!

The doctor even said I can play the violin!

If my memory serves me, this is the worst sports injury I've ever had, other than a broken finger when skiing, and I did that by getting it stuck in the bathroom door handle in the lodge, not on the slopes!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:19 AM   #37997
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
I've just got back from a trip to the craft store. I had planned a trip for Monday, however, the weather prediction for Monday is over 6mm of rain and today it is relatively warm (compared to the last couple of days), sunny and dry.

I got a bunch of ink pads, travel themed journaling cards, some washi tape and they had just gotten in the Fiskars paper trimmer I wanted. Plus I manage to stay well within the budget I had set myself.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:32 PM   #37998
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Got to love the internet.

Besides Luca the dog I'm also taking care of two fish for friends. It doesn't take much work; feed them once a day and rinse the sponge thingie in the filter of the pump once a week. I rinsed the sponge just now and put it back into the pump but it didn't do anything when I plugged it back in. A quick Google search turned up the advice to give the pump a good smack because sometimes the rotor got stuck. And indeed, it worked! I was already panicking on where to get a new pump. It's even a bit quieter now than it was before.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?