Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #1
nobicus
nobicus began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505S
Hi there.

Hi,
Just had a message from Waterstones that my Sony ebook reader has been despatched so waiting with bated breath.

The old Chairman of Boots the Chemists (about 6 ago) used to say his two favourite hobbies were loafing and reading and if he could combine the two he was a happy man. I have now been retired for three years and am filling the log store up ready for the winter and I intend to loaf, toast my toes and read until my battery goes flat or spring comes whichever is the sooner!

As I said I am retired and living in Lincolnshire, England and am now starting to collect all the free ebooks I can find. I shall buy a big SD card for the reader and have the biggest possible library I can.

When I retired and we downsized I had to let most of my books go and I do miss them terribly so it will be like having all my old friends back!
nobicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:05 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Oh, enjoy, enjoy!!! I foresee a really wonderful winter of reading for you! You'll enjoy your new toy. I'm certainly enjoying mine! (different one than yours, but same idea)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:15 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi nobicus and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and like it a lot. ANd I used to live in England (Biggleswade, Beds) but that was LONG before eBooks.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:17 AM   #4
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Welcome to the forum. You will totally enjoy your Sony. I adore mine.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote