Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
Laisvunas
Enthusiast
Laisvunas began at the beginning.

Device: none
Possibility to have EPUBReader installed along with Lucifox reader

Hi,

There are now 2 Firefox extensions providing ePUB reader functionality: ePUBReader and Lucifox.

Unfortunately, currently it is impossible to have both installed. If both are installed no one works.

Perhaps it is somehow possible to avoid these extensions interfering with each other?
Old 05-30-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laisvunas View Post
Hi,

There are now 2 Firefox extensions providing ePUB reader functionality: ePUBReader and Lucifox.

Unfortunately, currently it is impossible to have both installed. If both are installed no one works.

Perhaps it is somehow possible to avoid these extensions interfering with each other?
I don't know if this can be done.

I have created a solution by using two different copies of Firefox. I only have one logon for the computer my wife and I use. I didn't like how we stepped on each other using the same version of Firefox so I installed PortableApps in my Dropbox directory. Now I run my version of Firefox with my bookmarks and extensions from my PortableApps install.

Being installed in my Dropbox directory allows me to use the exact same copy of Firefox at work, so my bookmarks, history, extensions at home and at work are identical.
Advert
Closed Thread