Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
vikrahm
vikrahm began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
How popular are ebooks?

Hi all.
I'm starting a new site for my Sci-Fi book. The paperback and hard cover will be ready in June, but I also have the ebook available now. This is new for me, so could somebody download the sample, and tell me what you think? I would be greatly appreciative. The site is,
www.huntersblood.net
Please check out the community, and join if you want. Tell me what you think, and thanks in advance.
vikrahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi vikrahm and welcome to the Forum. Checked out your excerpt. Pretty good although this isn't the genre I normally read.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert