Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #1
Elltrain
Elltrain began at the beginning.

New forum layout issue.

Hey guys, seems as though the forums are now centered, which wastes about half of my monitor space. They look really scrunched and are pretty unreadable to me now. Is there a way to revert them to the old left-justified format?

Edit: Just realized this is probably the wrong forum for this. If a mod could move it to feedback, that would be great. Thanks.

Last edited by Elltrain; 06-03-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Elltrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elltrain
Just realized this is probably the wrong forum for this. If a mod could move it to feedback, that would be great. Thanks.
There ya go, Elltrain.

I think that Alexander already has that on his list of tweaks to make -- by popular demand.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2007, 03:52 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sorry about that... it seems a lot of you guys prefer the liquid (wide) layout over the fixed. So we brought it back Check out this post how to switch to the wide layout.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:48 PM   #4
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Ahhh...much better...now I can finally use my full screen real-estate again!
I don't habe the widescreen-monitor yet, but I guess with that one it'll be even better to have the "liquid" formatting again...

Thanks for getting it back so quickly...I was really starting to feel confused when browsing mobileread....^^
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote