Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
zeek2517
zeek2517 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.zeek2517 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.zeek2517 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.zeek2517 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-505
site list

Here is a site with a ginormous list of free ebook sites.

http://www.e-book.com.au/freebooks.htm

Last edited by zeek2517; 03-28-2008 at 11:08 PM.
zeek2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:47 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
this is the second time i've seen this site linked here, but when i look at the addresse by hovering on it, it goes to www .fbi. gov

frankly, i'm afraid to click it. is this spam ? what is the story here ?

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 03-28-2008 at 09:48 PM. Reason: to disactivate link !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
We don't allow links to piracy sites, so lately I've been replacing said links with www.fbi.gov. I'm sorry if it disturbed you. I was just trying to be funny.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:25 PM   #4
zeek2517
zeek2517 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.zeek2517 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.zeek2517 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.zeek2517 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I was not aware that was a piracy site. Granted I haven't been through all the links on there (there's a lot). However, The ones I have clicked on all appear to be legit; Universities, libraries, Gutenberg derivitives, etc. I'll look more closely but, maybe you could point out to me why that one was a piracy site?
Old 03-28-2008, 10:28 PM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I don't know. There was no link there when I added the one to fbi.gov. I had assumed that another moderator had deleted it.

Post it again. It sounds legit.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2008, 11:08 PM   #6
zeek2517

ok added it to the first post.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:33 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
We don't allow links to piracy sites, so lately I've been replacing said links with www.fbi.gov. I'm sorry if it disturbed you. I was just trying to be funny.
pff ! that's actually really funny. (still scared to click though. paranoid ? me ???)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote