Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-02-2013, 06:52 AM   #1
tothepoint
Writer
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle
FREE... detective described as 'like none who has gone before him'

[Image deleted - Only one is allowed - MODERATOR]

Hi everybody,

I've just released Myles Undercover, which features an underachieving actor who reluctantly stumbles into a career as an undercover cop. He's been described as 'a detective like none that has gone before him'. Myles Undercover contains a short story, No Hero; and three novellas, Riot Murder, Killer Whispers, and Shadows Grow. They're also available individually.

At the moment I'm giving away copies of No Hero. To get a copy, just visit my website and hit the appropriate link (available as Kindle and ePub). It's at www.mark-capell.com

There's also a video explaining why I came up with such an unconventional detective.

Thanks for your time.

- Mark

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-18-2013 at 07:59 AM.
tothepoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #2
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
thanks! grabbed it, and look forward to reading it
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:24 AM   #3
tothepoint
Writer
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
thanks! grabbed it, and look forward to reading it
Thanks Basschick. Let me know what you think via my website, if you get time.
tothepoint is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crime fiction, murder mystery, new murder mystery