Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
SoundGecko - turn web pages into .MP3 files

Has anyone tried this?

This is one of the top HDNation tech tips last year. (top meaning highest number of people watched the tip) It is a site where you type in a URL, your email or iTunes account and it will convert a blog or web page into a .MP3. It sends the file to you as email or to your iTunes account.

The idea is you can watch a blog and listen as MP3, or perhaps you can go to a fan-fiction site and get the stories as audiobooks. Anybody use ASSTR?

I spend 2 hours per day in my car commuting so most of my 'reading' comes from audiobooks. Could this be rigged to convert an epub into an audiobook?

http://soundgecko.com/
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote