Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 03-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
travelingsandy
Connoisseur
travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7", Kobo Aura
Mantano Reader Help

I loaded my Harlequin & Sony books into my Fire & read them on Mantano (great little program). I would like to delete the read books on the Fire & leave them in Calibre on my computer. How do I delete them on the Fire?
travelingsandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I'm going from memory, but IIRC check the box next to the book on your bookshelf and an option to delete will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tapping that will bring up delete options, including delete file.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #3
travelingsandy
Connoisseur
travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!travelingsandy , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

I looked into your suggestion; but cannot find a box next to the book in the shelf. I'm still investigating--thanks for trying.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #4
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingsandy View Post
I loaded my Harlequin & Sony books into my Fire & read them on Mantano (great little program). I would like to delete the read books on the Fire & leave them in Calibre on my computer. How do I delete them on the Fire?
Choose "All Books" on the left (might have to click on a tiny double caret to expand it) and at the bottom click on a icon labeled "Views". Change to "list" view. A checkbox appears next to all of the books and if you select one, a new horizontal bar of icons appears below; one of them is "delete".
You can then select as many books as you want to delete.

HTH
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:22 AM   #5
travelingsandy
Connoisseur

Wow, that's it. Thanks so much. I can now clean up my collection.
Advert