Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you use Duokan Lite generally?
from the boot screen 111 34.26%
with launchpad hotkeys 32 9.88%
haven't used yet 181 55.86%
Voters: 324. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2014, 03:07 AM   #1381
bubblepop
bubblepop began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, koboglo
Could you try it with this Korean-English dictionary: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwz...it?usp=sharing
bubblepop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:54 AM   #1382
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Duokan for Kindle is no longer updated weekly :
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/
Dear see more reading for Kindle users friends: Kindle development team due to limited manpower, the future we will no longer maintain a weekly frequency of updates. But we will still concern Kindle users will be upgraded from time to time on the Kindle version and optimization. If you still have problems in the forum feedback, we will continue to communicate and exchange with everyone here. See more development team 2014.5.5
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:14 PM   #1383
smithintaiwan
smithintaiwan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW with duokan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblepop View Post
Can someone confirm that dictionary lookup works on the Paperwhite in Korean to English?
On the Korean dictionary issue: Stardict dictionaries seem to work, but I couldn't get the hangul (Korean characters) to appear inside the dictionary pop-up box. When I click on a Korean term, a window pops up with the correct hanja and English information, but the example sentences are not appearing. I think the hangul inside the dictionary may not be readable. Unicode issue? As the hangul in the ebook reads with no problems, I imagine this can be fixed, but I wouldn't know how.

I tried it on a formatted pdf file in Duokan 2014 on a Kindle PW1.

If anyone knows how to format the dictionary file so that it correctly shows the hangul, please let me know. Better yet, if you have a working Korean-English dictionary, please link to it.

Thanks!
smithintaiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:40 PM   #1384
Turivol
Turivol began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Hey guys, is there any way of using something similar to "push to kindle" with Duokan, nowadays? I managed to make a Xiaomi account but Duokan keeps logging me out on kindle, i can't acess the cloud function or anything.

Any help is appreciate, thanks!
Turivol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doukan, duokan, duokan lite, epub, information, keyboard, kindle keyboard, mod, pdf