Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
KTREADER
Updating
KTREADER began at the beginning.

Device: KT
Barry Eisler,Ken Bruen,G.M. Ford,Brad Thor

Just to name a few.
Just finishing (6702%)Brad Thor's Takedown.
Hoping to find time to check out Alex Kava's collection.
Lots of enjoyment

KTREADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I'll have to check out Bruen and Ford. I enjoy Thor and Eisler is one of my favorite authors (who I liken to Lee Child, but with more versimilitude and intelligence).
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2012, 06:20 AM   #3
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've read all of Barry Eisler's books except for his non-fiction one. He's a great storyteller. Loved his John Rain series the most. Would like to see sequels to RAIN FALL.
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #4
KTREADER
Updating
KTREADER began at the beginning.

Device: KT
The Panther

Hoping to pickup Nelson Demille's new write,The Panther,will be a sleepless night for sure.
Will put Lee on my to do list while I'm at it.

D
KTREADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
How could you possibly have left out Vince Flynn?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert