Estonia 1 0.23%
Wales 1 0.23%
United States 137 31.35%
New Zealand 8 1.83%
Voters: 437. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2010, 06:43 AM   #211
amo
Teaist
amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Aura ONE, Android cell phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Scotland is too important. We HAVE to change that place up north to Thailand.
"the.... place.... up..... north..... ": (frantically flips through her dictionary)- oh yeah, I get it. No, you can't do that, Santa and the North Polar Bear wouldn't approve.
amo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:52 AM   #212
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
For this polls sake, please post where you currently live now.
OK...

gritted teeth... muttering "They better not take this as indicating I'm English!"

... clicked on "England"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Try telling that to a Welshman (woman) and Scotsman.......
Indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salgueiros View Post
I bet it would be better than trying to explain to a Brazilian that he is the same as an argentinian....
Ohhhhhh... how little you know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Hmm, I always thought Northern Ireland was also part of Great Brittain... And that United Kingdoms was the same.
[Serious for a moment ]
In addition to what others have already said, "Great Britain" was, I believe, historically known as "Greater Britain", where "Lesser Britain" was what is now Brittany in France ("greater" and "lesser" being used simply in the sense of "big" and "small").
[OK enough with the serious for now]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I can't believe there are only 16 English men and women here!
Grrrr.... I knew it!!!

For the record, I'm Scottish - just had the poor taste to fall for an English guy many years ago.
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #213
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMSmillie View Post
For the record, I'm Scottish - just had the poor taste to fall for an English guy many years ago.
OK, I'm surprised that there are only 17 people who admit to living in England. Better?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #214
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMSmillie View Post
OK...

gritted teeth... muttering "They better not take this as indicating I'm English!"

... clicked on "England"...

Nevermind, dmsmillie. Its just a friendly poll to see where our members are posting from, not their nationality.

I'll mentally add a vote for Scotland for you. I understand your pride.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #215
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
ATTENTION VOTERS
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

There are a number of people who can cast their vote for the US.

Those living in the following US Territories please cast your vote now;
Guam
Northern Mariana Islands
Puerto Rico
United States Virgin Islands
American Samoa
Wake Island
Midway Islands

As Mexico has given us so much (Texas , but please take back California ) let me invite all undocumented ______________ (Please fill in whatever term you favor) to cast their first vote for America. The same applies to all our brothers and sisters south of Mexico. You do after all live in (S) America.

Also, all Americans who fled to Canada during the draft now have full amnesty and can change your vote to American.

It has come to my attention that many in India speak two versions of English. I would like to invite all who speak the proper form of English (American, that is) to vote American also.

There are probably many others that I have not mentioned. Let me invite anyone who has some relationship to mankind to vote American too.

Our pets are family also. So by all means, help them cast a proper vote.

Last edited by SameOldStory; 12-04-2010 at 11:39 AM.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #216
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I know one Croatian in another forum. He is a very open and helpful person. I also find the Croatian custom officers very friendly (they also never check my luggage).
The never check mine, either!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #217
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I know one Croatian in another forum. He is a very open and helpful person. I also find the Croatian custom officers very friendly (they also never check my luggage).
How could he have forgotten you, Latinandgreek?
Old 12-04-2010, 12:03 PM   #218
LtDARKPhoeniX
LtDARKPhoeniX began at the beginning.

Device: None
Whoo Sunny south africa any others from south africa.im to lazzy to read the intire thread :P
LtDARKPhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:16 PM   #219
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #220
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
ATTENTION VOTERS
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

There are a number of people who can cast their vote for the US.

Those living in the following US Territories please cast your vote now;
Guam
Northern Mariana Islands
Puerto Rico
United States Virgin Islands
American Samoa
Wake Island
Midway Islands

As Mexico has given us so much (Texas , but please take back California ) let me invite all undocumented ______________ (Please fill in whatever term you favor) to cast their first vote for America. The same applies to all our brothers and sisters south of Mexico. You do after all live in (S) America.

Also, all Americans who fled to Canada during the draft now have full amnesty and can change your vote to American.

It has come to my attention that many in India speak two versions of English. I would like to invite all who speak the proper form of English (American, that is) to vote American also.

There are probably many others that I have not mentioned. Let me invite anyone who has some relationship to mankind to vote American too.

Our pets are family also. So by all means, help them cast a proper vote.

NOOOOO................THIS WILL STAY AN HONEST POLLO OR i WILL PERSONALLY TRACK YOU DOWN!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #221
SameOldStory
My True Self

Just what do you have against Guamians and the others?

Mean ol stick lady.

Just don't like Americas. I'd report her to the Mods but they're afraid of her stick.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #222
SameOldStory
My True Self

Quote:
OOOPPS.Mixed up post. Gota pay attention and read all the posts.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:57 PM   #223
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Just what do you have against Guamians and the others?

Mean ol stick lady.

Just don't like Americas. I'd report her to the Mods but they're afraid of her stick.
Sure you do. You're just afraid to admit it.....
Old 12-05-2010, 10:58 AM   #224
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Well, Canada's lead is diminishing, they're only 16 ahead of the United States now.

Must look on the bright side.........

Last edited by desertgrandma; 12-05-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: AACCCK! spelling
Old 12-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #225
SameOldStory
My True Self

STOP THE PRESSES!

While looking online for a "Christmas coin" to use as my avatar I ran across this coin, and now I want to be Canadian! I want Canada too invade & take over the US. At least THEY have a Christmas coin!

Last edited by SameOldStory; 12-05-2010 at 11:49 AM.