kbaker04
kbaker04 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini
I have submitted it in the hub now, hopefully you can solve it

Haven't been able to update any books since Jan
Old 04-06-2014, 05:25 AM   #137
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
@kbaker04, please see my comments to the ticket you created on the GitHub site and post any followup there.

G
Advert
Old 04-30-2014, 07:17 AM   #138
willemh
willemh began at the beginning.

Device: IPAD 3
Hello. Recently I installed Marvin and the plugins and really like the software.
However, I miss one functionality - or I failed to find it.

I am also using Calibre, and was trying to copy over my complete Calibre book library in one go to the Ipad. But until now, I can only copy them by selecting a bunch, and copy those; rinse and repeat. Is there a function to ssync the whole library at once ? It would be so conveniant.

Thanks, Willem, Netherlands
Old 04-30-2014, 07:23 AM   #139
GRiker
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willemh View Post
Hello. Recently I installed Marvin and the plugins and really like the software.
However, I miss one functionality - or I failed to find it.

I am also using Calibre, and was trying to copy over my complete Calibre book library in one go to the Ipad. But until now, I can only copy them by selecting a bunch, and copy those; rinse and repeat. Is there a function to ssync the whole library at once ? It would be so conveniant.

Thanks, Willem, Netherlands
You don't need MXD to copy books to your iPad. MXD is for metadata management.

After starting calibre with your iPad connected, Marvin running, and the calibre connector active, you can easily bulk copy epubs from your library to your iPad.

It will be more efficient to select only books with the EPUB format available that are not currently in Marvin. In the search bar, type
Code:
format:epub and ondevice:false
Group-select the books you want to send to Marvin, then click Send to device.

G
Old 04-30-2014, 08:22 AM   #140
willemh
willemh began at the beginning.

Device: IPAD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
You don't need MXD to copy books to your iPad. MXD is for metadata management.

After starting calibre with your iPad connected, Marvin running, and the calibre connector active, you can easily bulk copy epubs from your library to your iPad.

It will be more efficient to select only books with the EPUB format available that are not currently in Marvin. In the search bar, type
Code:
format:epub and ondevice:false
Group-select the books you want to send to Marvin, then click Send to device.

G
Thank you very much, it's working like a charm !
Advert
Old 06-05-2014, 08:44 AM   #141
GRiker

As noted in this post, I will soon be discontinuing active development of this plugin. If you are interested in taking over development of this plugin, please contact me via PM.

G
Old 06-15-2014, 05:36 PM   #142
GRiker

I am very grateful to Wulf Krueger (Philantrop) who has graciously agreed to take over development of this plugin and the iOS reader applications plugin. Wulf has started a new thread for the Marvin XD plugin.

Please direct any questions or comments to the new thread, as this thread is now closed.

G
Closed Thread