Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
aghazi
aghazi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Unhappy Is there any way to remove USB networking hack?

Looks like usb networking hack on my K2 is not allowing me to update to 2.3 (see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63279). Is there any way to completely remove this? Really appreciate your help.
aghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by aghazi View Post
Looks like usb networking hack on my K2 is not allowing me to update to 2.3 (see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63279). Is there any way to completely remove this? Really appreciate your help.
I found the post with the uninstall bin file here.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2009, 11:36 PM   #3
geyunmo
geyunmo began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
It worked for me, thanks daffy4u.
geyunmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by geyunmo View Post
It worked for me, thanks daffy4u.
Great and Welcome to MobileRead!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:35 PM   #5
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Thats weird, I have that hack but didnt remove it to do the update - just the font and screensaver hacks. All reinstalled and all working fine.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert