Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 03:33 PM   #196
cjbs44
cjbs44 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Folks, I wonder if someone can help me, I appear to have killed the original sd card in my Kobo Glo, I'm hoping someone can send me an image file I can load on to a new SD card. Many thanks in advance!

CJBS44
Old 04-09-2016, 07:51 PM   #197
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 04-25-2016, 10:57 PM   #198
yuri_nieves
yuri_nieves began at the beginning.

Device: kobo ereader n613
By mistake I have broken the internal micro sd memory of my ereader Kobo N613. Could someone send me the image of this model to restore it in another memory.
Thanks in advance.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:14 AM   #199
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:46 AM   #200
seventi
seventi began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO N647B
Hello! Do you have image to N613 (Kobo Glo) ? Thank you !!

2GB INTERNAL SD CARD

Last edited by seventi; 04-28-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Advert
Old 04-28-2016, 07:43 PM   #201
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-06-2016, 06:41 AM   #202
pcpandarathil
pcpandarathil began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
I too need kobo glo system image file. Mine is bricked after the latest update. It won't boot up. The led is blinking green.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:08 AM   #203
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But, have you done a factory reset using the buttons?
Old 05-10-2016, 02:13 AM   #204
GERGE
Guru
GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
May I get an image too?
Old 05-10-2016, 03:01 AM   #205
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

GERGE, what have you done? Or is it to fix a "friends" Glo?

PM sent.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:54 AM   #206
GERGE
Guru
GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
MicroSD died. Nothing can read it. I can't find my backup memory card =(
Old 05-10-2016, 05:55 PM   #207
pipcat
Connoisseur
pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo Hd
Hi David,

Can I have the Kobo Glo Hd SD card image ? I think I will need it... ;-(

I was searching a way to unlock games in Beta Features, that are hidden for Kobo Glo Hd.

Finally, I found the reason in a css code compressed inside nickel (not libnickel).

Spoiler:
#boggleContainer[qApp_deviceIsAlyssum="true"],
#solitaireContainer[qApp_deviceIsAlyssum="true"],
#rushHourContainer[qApp_deviceIsAlyssum="true"],
#sudokuContainer[qApp_deviceIsAlyssum="true"],
#sketchPadContainer[qApp_deviceIsAlyssum="true"] {
qproperty-visible: false;
}

So I made a script that replace that css code and compress it again in nickel and send it copying KoboRoot.tgz.
I took care having the same size for my compressed css code replacement than original one, but there is something wrong because my Mkobo doesn't start anymore. I tried a factory reset but nothing changes and Kobo stays at loading forever.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:33 PM   #208
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

A factory reset should work in this case. Are you making sure the device is off before starting?
Old 05-11-2016, 02:34 AM   #209
pipcat
Connoisseur
pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pipcat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo Hd
Thx! Factory reset ok.
Old 05-16-2016, 03:27 PM   #210
rko327
rko327 began at the beginning.

Device: glo
Hello,

I have a Kobo Glo N613 which is bricked, can I have an SD image too?

Thanks
Closed Thread