Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #106
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Nice B&N Free Fridays selection from one of my auto-buy authors

Just One of the Guys by Kristin Higgins (HQN)
Gah that was painful. First the CC on file @ B&N was no more due to someone swiping the number and pretending to be me, THEN, the name really doesn't match the name on the card (no middle initial) and I had to remember how to uh update some Calibre info because I so rarely use it...(being a Kindle girl ya know)

BUT. Thanks for the heads up! It's ready for me now.

If I ever get 'round to reading it!

~whew~
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #107
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Gah that was painful. First the CC on file @ B&N was no more due to someone swiping the number and pretending to be me, THEN, the name really doesn't match the name on the card (no middle initial) and I had to remember how to uh update some Calibre info because I so rarely use it...(being a Kindle girl ya know)

~whew~
I never did setup a B&N account because usually someone [Amazon generally] will match it. Guess I miss this one!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #108
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I have a B&N account for the Nook I was planning to buy, but bought a Kindle instead. I've gotten a few freebies from it.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #109
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I have a B&N account for the Nook I was planning to buy, but bought a Kindle instead. I've gotten a few freebies from it.
Yeah, I probably would too, except for the B&N/Canadian thing.

Also wanted to post this 'hot deal' at Amazon [and it's also same price at Kobo too, where I bought it plus 40% off code, cost $.60 ].
I thought someone here was a Laura Wright fan? An interesting concept if I read correctly, 2 books in here, book 1 was written by Laura Wright, and book 2 by Alexandra Ivy.

Blurb: Raphael/Parish (Bayou Heat)
New Year. New World. New Species.
In the depths of the bayous lives a secret race of puma shifters. The creation of a powerful magic, they have lived in peace until the threat of extinction drives them to seek the world beyond their homelands. Now the Pantera must discover the answer to their dying magic and halt an ancient enemy before it can destroy them all.

RAPHAEL
The brilliant and dangerous diplomat of the Pantera shapeshifters, Raphael has devoted his life to discovering the key to the infertility that is threatening the extinction of his puma race. Creating a vast network of spies worldwide, he never expected to discover that the answer might be beneath his very nose. But when Ashe, a beautiful human female, crosses his path, his most primitive instincts are stirred. Unable to resist, he takes her to his bed, and is shocked when she becomes pregnant with his child. It’s a miracle that might prove to be the salvation of his people, but only if he can keep her safe from the mercenaries determined to kill her.

PARISH
Untamed and undeniably sexy, Parish, leader of the Pantera hunters, rarely leaves the magic of the Wildlands to deal with the humans he despises. But with the prized and risky Pantera birth on the way, puma shifter, Parish must travel to New Orleans to find and bring back a human doctor. The moment he sees the lovely, talented and all too human Dr. Julia Cabot he cannot resist the wild, potent drive to make her his. Betrayed and destroyed by love, Julia will not let her heart choose her path again. But as she and Parish fight to save the life of an unborn child, a fierce and overwhelming bond develops between them, threatening her frozen heart with the secret hope and ultimate temptation of love and family.

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/Raphael-Parish..._ee_p_t_2_9YCZ
Kobo Link: http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Rapha..._7uOEP0jGw&r=1
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #110
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Remember, kobo bargain... and kobo coupon
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #111
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post

Also wanted to post this 'hot deal' at Amazon [and it's also same price at Kobo too, where I bought it plus 40% off code, cost $.60 ].
I thought someone here was a Laura Wright fan? An interesting concept if I read correctly, 2 books in here, book 1 was written by Laura Wright, and book 2 by Alexandra Ivy.

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/Raphael-Parish..._ee_p_t_2_9YCZ
Kobo Link: http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Rapha..._7uOEP0jGw&r=1
Already got my copy from Amazon. Now to read it....when...
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:39 AM   #112
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:

~whew~
Luckily I still had my Nook account set up from the Fictionwise merge so it was easy enough to get. I don't think Amazon has the same edition in Kindle. I don't why. It seems to be that way with alot of her book only.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:06 AM   #113
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sale! Steampunk Romances:

$0.59 @ DANL | $0.99 @ Amazon
A Lady Can Never Be Too Curious By Mary Wine

Kiss of Steel By Bec McMaster
(Mentioned earlier but still on sale)
Old 01-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #114
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

After the Ashes by Cheryl Howe
(Historical Western Romance)
Former Dorchester title.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #115
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Free historical romance today from Amazon:A Bed of Spices by Barbara Samuel, first published in 1993 by Harper Monogram.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #116
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Free historical romance today from Amazon:A Bed of Spices by Barbara Samuel, first published in 1993 by Harper Monogram.
Thanks! I'm going to give this one a try.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #117
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Luckily I still had my Nook account set up from the Fictionwise merge so it was easy enough to get. I don't think Amazon has the same edition in Kindle. I don't why. It seems to be that way with alot of her book only.
They both have two editions (and searching on a nook finds the other one, too).

Amazon's is $5.99 for the matching (newer) edition.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #118
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
They both have two editions (and searching on a nook finds the other one, too).

Amazon's is $5.99 for the matching (newer) edition.
Link? I did a search and found only the old one.

Never Mind I got the link off your blog. It doesn't turn up in search so I didn't see this one. If I had I would've price reported it yesterday.

It's still free.

Kindle Link
for those who want to Price report it.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-12-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #119
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Link? I did a search and found only the old one.

Never Mind I got the link off your blog. It doesn't turn up in search so I didn't see this one. If I had I would've price reported it yesterday.

It's still free.

Kindle Link
for those who want to Price report it.
I price reported to Amazon yesterday...
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #120
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Heart of a Knight by Barbara Samuel for .99 @ Amazon.
Originally published by Harpercollins August 1997

Quote:
RITA winner for Best Historical Romance

NO HEART EVER BEAT SO NOBLE—NOR SO STRONG

Britain, 1351. After an arduous exile to flee the darkness and danger sweeping her lands, Lady Elizabeth D’Auvers returns home to Woodell Castle, yearning only for her looms and her quiet life. To her astonishment, she finds the castle and farmlands thriving, thanks to Lord Thomas of Roxburgh, a knight errant whose size and strength offer protection to Elizabeth’s castle and its people.

Lord Thomas’s warm gaze makes Elizabeth’s flesh burn with unaccustomed fire, and her defenses crumble, leaving her heart as vulnerable as her trembling body. Yet chilling thoughts trouble her mind. For there is something dark and mysterious about this man—a secret that makes him as forbidden to desire as he is impossible to resist.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote