Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-27-2010, 03:59 PM   #16
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevisHendrickson View Post
BTW, I've decided to lower the price of the full-sized novel entitled Rogue Hunter: Quest of the Hunter to 99 cents for this weekend only (reg. $4.99). Hope you decide to get yourself a copy. If you're interested, here's the link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/3564
Popped over there to snag a copy & came across one of Smashword's nice features - the "You've bought it!" reminder - Oops, better get round to reading it!
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #17
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
Popped over there to snag a copy & came across one of Smashword's nice features - the "You've bought it!" reminder - Oops, better get round to reading it!
Good thing - when he reverted the price, it went to $7.99 instead of $4.99!
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2010, 11:18 AM   #18
KevisHendrickson
Zealot
KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
Gwyn,

I'm happy to hear that you previously got yourself a copy of Rogue Hunter. I hope you get a chance to read it soon. Please don't be afraid to post a review. Reviews are the lifeblood of an indie author. I certainly would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks again for giving my book a try!
KevisHendrickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #19
KevisHendrickson
Zealot
KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just a friendly reminder to all the wonderful members here on Mobilereads. If you've had a chance to read any of my ebooks, I would be grateful if you could spare a moment to post a review at Amazon, barnesandnoble.com, or Smashwords. Surprisingly, there's been lots of downloads but almost no reviews. I'm really anxious to get your thoughts and would love to hear from you. Thank you all for your support! Happy Reading!
Old 05-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #20
KevisHendrickson
Zealot

Hi everyone. I'd like to pass on a bit of information. It has recently come to my attention that due to Amazon's royalty policy change which goes into effect next month, they have been forcing authors to maintain price parity among the various online ebook retailers. This means that any author who has their books listed with Amazon and offers their books for a lower price than the Amazon Kindle version will have to either raise the price of their books at the competing ebook store to match Amazon's list price or risk having their titles pulled from Amazon's Kindle store. In fact, a number of authors have already been threatened by Amazon for offering their books at a lower price than the Amazon counterpart. This has resulted in many ebook titles no longer appearing at Amazon or/and their competitor's catalog.

This change in policy also means that many FREE books offered at ebook stores such as Smashwords will no longer be available for free. Since my books are not immune to this new policy change, I would like to recommend that anyone interested in downloading Rogue Hunter Gaia do so as soon as possible since I cannot say if or when Amazon will force me to change the price of my books.

For your convenience, I have provided the links to my trilogy below:

Rogue Hunter: Gaia #1: Into the Abyss

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/6541

Rogue Hunter: Gaia #2: Intruder

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9040

Rogue Hunter: Gaia #3: Legacy

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/11121

Thanks all. Please enjoy.

Last edited by KevisHendrickson; 05-12-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Advert