Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-10-2006, 12:28 PM   #1
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Roland Garros Live Chat

Hey Dudes,

My buddy and I were joking around at work yesterday and were talking about IM'ing each other (as per usual) during the finals at the French Open. Then he goes, "We should do a shoutbox and invite people." We both laughed and then suddenly look at each other and said, "That would be kinda cool!"

So we're trying it out, and I figured I'd invite my MR friends to join in.

As you might know, this is going to be an amazing match, perhaps the best this decade -- between the world's number one and two players. Swiss World Number 1 Roger Federer is probably the greatest player of all time, and he's trying for the true Grand Slam this year (all four slams: Australian, French, Wimbledon, and US). What stands in his way is the king of clay, Spaniard Rafael Nadal, who's been breaking records all year.

This will truly be a clash of titans.

And Alex will be glad to know that my shoutbox uses Ajax. I tried it out during the women's final this am and it works great.

Hope you can make it. 9am ET, 15:00 CET; broadcast live on NBC in the USA, and Eurosport in Eurolandia. I'll also have some stream links up, but it's hard with FIFA.

Lynn
www.offthebaseline.com
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote