Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
Raúl
Raúl began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS600
Question Synchronisation

Hi,

anybody experiencing problems with the sync . It seems to take ages, I end up by pressing on delete and interrupting it . Is there any problem when using the reader if the synchronisation has not been finished?
Raúl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
susytp
susytp began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
I don't use it..... I don't know if it's important to use it (I tried but it lastet years and ended with error) so I don't use it.
susytp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2009, 07:32 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've tried the sync and gave up on it. Besides, I much prefer to do it manually where I know what's going on.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote