Notices

Old 03-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #1
KnH
KnH began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry Playbook
Playbook- Kindle app- Calibre

Greetings

I really like Calibre

I Have a Playbook and have tried different e-reader apps and settled on using the Kindle app, I have used Kobo, Aldiko, Epub and Kindle app so far has worked the best for me

thew issue i am having is, In Calibre When I connect to the device folder I need Calibre to send just the Mobi files, Now it sends a Author folder > book folder> then the Mobi file with in the folders

The kindle app wont find the mobi file unless it is outside the folders ,
I can do it manually cutting and pasting, it would be nice to get Caibre to do it
KnH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
KnH
KnH began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry Playbook
not sure what I did different but its working now
KnH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #3
heas27
heas27 began at the beginning.

Device: playbook
I am very curious on how you managed to send a file to the device without it creating a sub folder and without using save to disk. did you change the manufacturer and device for it to work?

I am having the same problem
heas27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by heas27 View Post
I am very curious on how you managed to send a file to the device without it creating a sub folder and without using save to disk. did you change the manufacturer and device for it to work?
I don't have the appropriat device to test this with, but you probably need to change a setting on the "Sending books to devices" preference page. On that is a field for the save template. This defaults to including a folder for the author but can be changed to put everything in the root directory.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote