Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
Dalwyn
Dalwyn will become famous soon enoughDalwyn will become famous soon enoughDalwyn will become famous soon enoughDalwyn will become famous soon enoughDalwyn will become famous soon enoughDalwyn will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader
Converting Purchased Rocket e-book titles

I have been searching the net and forums to try and find a program that will convert purchased rocket e-book (.rb) files to the ePub format. I own an old rocket e-book and would like to convert all the books I purchased to the format that can be read by the Sony Reader. I have tried Calibre and ABC converter but it appears neither will handle the encrypted content.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards
Dalwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:56 PM   #2
rogue_ronin
Banned
rogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nokia 770 (fbreader)
There is an answer for this...

Search for rebhack (and the tutorial), then use rbmake (rbburst, actually) to explode it into html.

WARNING!: You're gonna need the command line.

m a r
rogue_ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert