Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-08-2007, 02:19 PM   #1
fodiator
fodiator began at the beginning.

Device: Irex ILiad
Thumbs up Suggestions for ipdf

Since i am a proud Iliadist myself, I am following most threads in this forum, have been excited by some improvements, developed by the community and have also tried to contribute <(as far as possible).
IMHO the number of ipdf versions are getting a bit confusing, so I would kindly propose a kind of public repository (perhaps on sourceforge) where the different versions are managed.

A second idea would by a configuration menu for the improved ipdf to let each user decide which features to use, button assignment, layout of bookmarks,...

Keep up the good work
Fodiator

Last edited by fodiator; 12-08-2007 at 02:23 PM.
fodiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:46 AM   #2
rincewind
Connoisseur
rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad
There is a "community version" that jharker is putting together, which will have all the current community patches applied. As iRex has not created a svn branch for the community version, my guess is we should make one ourselves, sourceforce would be as good a solution as any.

Perhaps jharker can find time to set something up when the code of the community version is ready?

/R
rincewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert