Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 02-23-2007, 06:37 AM   #1
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle

Some months ago I have converted some Gutenberg of Sherlock Holmes stories to pdf via LaTeX, but I never read them.
Last days I found out I like them.

Right now following 2 story collections are included:
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes (1894)
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1892)
The other ones as listed here or there will follow.

Needed for Sony Reader version! Could somebody let me know the useable screen size of Sony Reader [length, height] and optimal margins [top, bottom, left, & right]. Please in mm, because we live in a metric world.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sherlock.Holmes.iLiad.beta.zip (1.08 MB, 2100 views)

Last edited by yokos; 02-23-2007 at 08:18 AM.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Well, we've got all the Sherlock Holmes stories on Feedbooks too. They're generated using LaTeX and available for both the iLiad and Sony Reader (and you can create a custom version easily too):
http://www.feedbooks.com/discover/view_author/1
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2007, 09:14 AM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I had formatted "Last Bow" for the Reader and IMHO it looked great. I found the FeedBook version and deleted my work as the FeedBook was better. Every time I go there it gets better and better.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:36 AM   #4
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
Thanks. I love Sherlock Holmes.
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote