Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
zetareticuli
Addict
zetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litter

Device: Aztak Mentor
Pocketbook 901 availability

Does anybody know when the Pocketbook 901 will be available to purchase in the US?
zetareticuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Device: PB 360, PB 602, PB IQ
It is not known yet. We should have more details about new PocketBook models and their availability in the US around September.
tvpupsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
zetareticuli
Addict
zetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litter

Device: Aztak Mentor
Thank you. Please keep us posted of any new developments. There are many of us that are waiting...
zetareticuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:21 AM   #4
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Any information, whether for US or Europe, will be welcome. We students need to start preparing!
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #5
eLiNK
Addict
eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.

Device: PRS-505, KDXG
there's a consumer electronics fair in Berlin at the beginning of September,
so I would not expect any official news till the end of August.
eLiNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Device: PB 360, PB 602, PB IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLiNK View Post
Very good observation
tvpupsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #7
eLiNK
Addict
eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.

Device: PRS-505, KDXG
Quote:
I have some more in store
eLiNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #8
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Quote:
I have some more in store
So what are the underground informations?
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #9
meem
A Reader who can think..!
meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi - Kindle DX (B004)
Very light wieght EReader for 9.7" screen.
It's lighter than Kindle DX, I hope it will be cheaper also.
It will be released on: September 2010.

http://best-ereaders.com/2010/06/10/...k-901-ereader/
meem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:38 AM   #10
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
I hope it's finally coming out. Even if the images on the site are the same since some months
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:31 AM   #11
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Now I can't decide... lighter and eink or heavier and flashy (iPad)? =/
Eitherway I have to wait until end of august as around here the iTampon is sold out.

GJMS
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:37 AM   #12
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessangel View Post
Now I can't decide... lighter and eink or heavier and flashy (iPad)? =/
Eitherway I have to wait until end of august as around here the iTampon is sold out.

GJMS
I suppose it depends on what you want your device for. The iPad can do a lot more than the PB901; but if you just want a reading device of some size, the PB is the proper choice- I've tried the iPad and woah, must be the age but it's heavy!
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #13
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette View Post
... I've tried the iPad and woah, must be the age but it's heavy!
Exactly my feeling as I was testing it last weekend at the store! Perhaps it will help my buildup of arm muscles XD I tested it with a scientific pdf and I must say... damn! the graphs and the photos did look NEAT! And the handling of the pdfs was very nice. I'm very torn in this matter.

GJMS
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #14
Dawgmatix
Dawgmatix began at the beginning.

Device: none
Any updates about the 901

Are there any updates available for the Pocketbook 901 release date?
Dawgmatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:35 AM   #15
meem
A Reader who can think..!
meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi - Kindle DX (B004)
The date in Wiki is: September 2010
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PocketBook_901
meem is offline   Reply With Quote