Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
fcm52
Steppenwolf
fcm52 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kindle Touch, Kindle 4 & Kindle Keyboard
Nook Simple Touch - Keep It or Not?

Hi, I have 3 Kindles and a Nook ST ereader. Indeed, I prefer to use the Kindle Touch because of the dictionaries, highlight & notes export facilities etc. The Nook however, has issues on highlights, dictionaries options and etc. Do you believe the Nook is a better quality device over the Kindle that justfies me to keep it, or should I accept an offer received to sell it? Thanks in advance for your advise.
fcm52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I love my NST, but it sounds like you don't really need it, and most of your stuff is probably in MOBI format? It might be easier to stick with the three Kindles you have. Why did you get another e-reader?

Both my NST and my K4 seem to be high quality. The NST seems a bit more substantial, but OTOH the K4 is much lighter and there are serious advantages to that. I think it's a wash as far as that goes.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #3
fcm52
Steppenwolf
fcm52 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kindle Touch, Kindle 4 & Kindle Keyboard
Tkanks for your help, Nicky.
fcm52 is offline   Reply With Quote