Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-25-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
AmazonLocal - 40% off Kindle Accessories

Free Voucher Worth 40% Off Qualifying Kindle Accessories -- expires 26 Dec 2012

Quote:
Voucher will expire if not used toward a qualifying purchase in the Kindle Accessories Store by January 5, 2013

Voucher is only valid for items listed here and identified as "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com” or “Ships from and sold by Amazon Digital Services" and does not apply to products sold by other sellers

Voucher is valid for a 40% discount on your order total (up to the first $100 spent) for qualifying items in the Kindle Accessories Store; your order total can be over $100, but the maximum discount is $40. Customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com of final order total after discount, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges

Voucher is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com or items not shipped from or sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services

Limit 1 voucher per customer; limited quantities available
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Big time thanks, Tubemonkey!

You've solved what I thought would be a couple months of waiting for a warehouse deal on the Paperwhite cover.

Paired with my gift card, the voucher and Prime shipping, I'll have that sucker in a couple days at no real cost to me!
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #3
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Looks like it's only cases, of which I had just bought 2. Naturally. Because Murphy lives and rules. =}

Last edited by pendragginp; 12-25-2012 at 10:31 AM.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by silasgreenback View Post
Big time thanks, Tubemonkey!

You've solved what I thought would be a couple months of waiting for a warehouse deal on the Paperwhite cover.

Paired with my gift card, the voucher and Prime shipping, I'll have that sucker in a couple days at no real cost to me!
You're welcome

They timed this one to coincide with people opening up new Kindles this morning; and those Kindles need covers.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote